Vietnamese people have an old saying expressing the importance of fertilizer in farming, “first given to water, second to fertilizer, third to effort, and fourth to variety”.
It is imaginable to see crops as “a baby”. Of course, a baby can only grow healthily once his parents feed him with essential nutrients daily. It comes to the same concept in farming, fertilizers are the source of essential nutrients that directly affect plant growth.
Petrovietnam Fertilizer and Chemicals Corporation (PVFCCo)
Petrovietnam Fertilizer and Chemicals Corporation (formerly known as Fertilizer and Petrochemicals Company) is a member of Vietnam Oil and Gas Corporation, which was established under Decision No. 02/2003/QĐ-VPCP issued on March 28th,2003 by the Minister – Chairman of the Government Office.
The company entered service on January 19th ,2003. From August 31st,2003, the Fertilizer and Petrochemicals Company was officially changed into the petrovietnam Fertilizer and Chemicals Corporation and operated as a joint stock company. On November 5th, 2007, the company officially began listing public stock offerings on the stock market, with the ticker symbol DPM.
At the general meeting of shareholders on April 5th,2008, the Fertilizer and Petrochemicals Company (Dam Phu My – PVFCCo) agreed to turn the existing company into a corporation operating under the parent company – subsidiaries model.
On May 15th,2008, Fertilizer and Petrochemicals Company was formally turned into petrovietnam Fertilizer and Chemicals Corporation (PVFCCo) according to the Business Registration Certificate issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on May 15th,2008.
PVFCCo provides a set of Phu My fertilizer products including Phu My nitrogen fertilizer, Phu My NPK, Phu My kali, Phu My DAP, Phu My SA, with high quality, and affordable price, guaranteeing to provide adequate nutrients to meet specific needs of each plant in each growth stage and soil conditions.
Details of petrovietnam Fertilizer and Chemicals Corporation (PVFCCo)
Company name: petrovietnam Fertilizer and Chemicals Corporation (PVFCCo)
- Established year: 2003
- Chartered capital: 3.914.000.000.000 VND (the Vietnam Oil and Gas Corporation makes up nearly 60% of chartered capital of pvfcco)
- Address: 7th Floor, pvfcco Tower, No.43, Mac Dinh Chi St., Dakao Ward, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Phone: +84 28 38256258 – +84 28 38256269
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
- Website: http://www.dpm.vn/
Petrovietnam Camau Fertilizer Joint Stock Company (PVCFC)
Petrovietnam Camau Fertilizer Joint Stock Company (PVCFC) is a member of the Vietnam Oil and Gas Corporation. It was established on March 9th 2011. After 6 years of growing strongly, the Camau Fertilizer brand is growing stronger and establishing its position in the market.
With a clear direction of operation and relentless efforts, the results achieved by Camau Fertilizer are not only reflected in impressive numbers but also many reputable awards, such as Top 100 Vietnam Gold Star (2013), the Typical Agricultural Products (2014), High-Quality Vietnamese Products (2015), 2 times achieved the National Brand award (2014 and 2016).
Particularly, the Second-class Labor Medal awarded by the President of the country in 2016 is the most demonstrative evidence for the outstanding efforts of the company as a provider of the best nutritional solutions for plants.
Since the establishment of the company, Camau Fertilizer has always wanted to be by farmers’ side sustainably and be known and trusted widely by the farmers with a new and friendly image of a “Nurturer”. In the midst of a fiercely competitive market, the company is always the first choice of farmers.
The company’s mission of nurturing has been deployed in each production step through rich nutritional products for each type of crops, which is good for the crop and thereby offering the best profits for the cultivators.
Details of Petrovietnam Camau Fertilizer Joint Stock Company (PVCFC)
- Company name: Petrovietnam Camau Fertilizer Joint Stock Company (PVCFC)
- Established year: 2011
- Address: Lot D, Ward 1 Industrial Park, Ngo Quyen Street, Ward 1, Ca Mau.
- Phone: 0290.3819000
- Fax: 0290.3590501
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HCMC branch office:
- Address: Floor 18, Petroland Tower, No.12, Tan Trao Street, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
- Phone: 028.5417.0555 (361)
- Fax: 028.5417.0550
- Email: email@example.com
Person In Charge Of Corporate Governance:
- Mr. Do Thanh Hung
- Tel: 0290.3819000 (Extension: 570)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.pvcfc.com.vn/
Japan Vietnam Fertilizer Company (JVF)
Japan Vietnam Fertilizer Company was founded on September 27th,1995 with a total investment of 39,750,000 USD from 2 large Japanese partners: Sojitz Corporation (75%), and Central Glass Company (25%).
Japan Vietnam Fertilizer Company has 2 product suites including NPK with 10 products and NPK_TE with 7 products
Details of Japan Vietnam Fertilizer Company
- Company name: Japan Vietnam Fertilizer Company (JVF)
- Established year: 1995
- Investment capital: 39,750,000 USD
- Address: 9th Floor, Zen Plaza Building, 54-56 Nguyen Trai Street, District 1, HCMC
- Phone: (028) 6290.5069
- Fax: (028) 6290.5066
- Address: Go Dau Industrial Park, Hamlet 4, Phuoc Thai Commune, Long Thanh District, Dong Nai Province
- Phone: (02513) 841149
- Fax: (02513) 841184
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://jvf.com.vn/
Vinacam Joint Stock Company
Vinacam Joint Stock Company was founded on May 19th,2005 based on inheriting the Leadership and personnel of the Branch of Agricultural Materials Corporation in Ho Chi Minh city.
After few years of establishment, with the ability to accurately capture the market, flexible and prestigious business methods, and a nationwide professional sales agent system, Vinacam has swiftly become one of the largest fertilizer importers in the Vietnam market, and a strategic partner of many major international suppliers of fertilizer raw materials, such as Israel, Australia, Malaysia, Russia, Korea, China, Japan, and more.
It is a leading fertilizer import and supply company in Vietnam with the headquarter in Ho Chi Minh city. Nowadays, vinacam is ranked in the top 500 largest businesses in Vietnam according to the Vietnam Report.
To protect the interests of consumers, since its establishment, Vinacam has “registered for being exclusive in the trademarks and industrial designs” for its fertilizer products nationwide.
They are the packaging branded “Nhat Long” (A Dragon); “Song Long” (Two Dragons) that are used for high-quality Israel potash fertilizer packaging; the packaging branded “Tiger” and SA – a name for Ammonium Sulphate, etc.
Vinacam not only has brand exclusivity, but it stays exclusive in the entire packaging of the products, which has been woven completely with a small thread in a size of 1.8 pulled from the pure PP plastic with many special anti-counterfeiting techniques, instead of using only 2.4-sized thread like other conventional fertilizer packagings.
Details of vinacam Joint Stock Company
- Company name: vinacam Joint Stock Company
- Established year: 2005
- Address: No.28, Mac Dinh Chi Street, Da Kao ward, District 1, HCMC
- Phone: (+84) 28 3825 0322
- Fax: (+84) 28 3824 5500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://vinacam.com.vn/
Binh Dien Fertilizer Joint Stock Company
Binh Dien Fertilizer Joint Stock Company is a state-owned business, a leading market-share-held manufacturer in Vietnam in the field of NPK fertilizer production and trading. Especially in the South region of Vietnam, the main granary of the country, the company has always been listed in the top 500 largest businesses in Vietnam.
The company was formed in 1973, with the name Thanh Tai Fertilizer Company (Thataco). After the liberation of the South in 1975, Thataco was transferred to be owned by the State.
In 1976, it was renamed Binh Dien II Fertilizer Factory, under the Southern Fertilizer Company. With the strong growth, the company was decided to be Binh Dien Fertilizer Company, under the Vietnam National Chemical Company (Vietnam National Chemical Corporation at the present), by the Ministry of Industry authorized by the Prime Minister. In 2011, the company was equitized and named Binh Dien Fertilizer Joint Stock Company.
During the development, Binh Dien Fertilizer Joint Stock Company with Dau Trau (Buffalo Head) fertilizer brand has always been the leading company in the fertilizer industry within the country in terms of productivity, quality, and efficiency.
Currently, the company produces more than 100 product items in various categories, such as Dau Trau Agrotain, specialized NPK fertilizers, high-grade NPK_TE fertilizers, common NOK fertilizers, organic mineral fertilizers, and foliar fertilizers. These products belong to the groups of granular fertilizers, 3-color fertilizers, powder, and water-based fertilizers, and pesticides.
Details of Binh Dien Fertilizer Joint Stock Company
- Company name: Binh Dien Fertilizer Joint Stock Company
- Established year: 1973
- Address: C12/21 Tan Kien street, Binh Chanh district, Ho Chi Minh city
- Phone: (028) 3756 1191
- Fax: (028) 3756 0799
- Email: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://binhdien.com/
The major factory:
- Address: C12/21 Tan Kien street, Binh Chanh District, Ho Chi Minh city
- Phone: (028) 3756 0110
- Fax: (028) 3756 0799
The fertilizer production facility in Binh Dien – Long An:
- Address: Long Dinh Industrial Park, Hamlet 4, Long Dinh Commune, Can Duoc District, Long An Province
- Phone: (0272) 372 6627 – (0272) 372 6999
- Fax: (072) 372 5566
Quang Tri branch office:
- Address: Lot 22 Quan Ngang Industrial Park, Gio Chau Commune, Gio Linh District, Quang Tri
- Phone: (0233) 358 1376 – (0233) 3581369
- Fax: (0233) 358 1368
Lam Dong branch office:
- Address: Highway 20, Phu Thanh hamlet, Hiep Thanh commune, Duc Trong district, Lam Dong Province
- Phone: (0263) 384 0416
- Fax: (0263) 384 0304
- Website: www.binhdienlamdong.com.vn
- Email: email@example.com
Mekong branch office:
- Address: Lot A10.1, C3 street, Thanh Thanh Cong industrial park, An Hoa commune, Trang Bang district, Tay Ninh province
- Phone: (028) 6681 3014
- Fax: (028) 3756 1798
- Website: www.binhdienmekong.vn
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ninh Binh branch office:
- Address: Khanh Phu Industrial Park, Khanh Phu Commune, Yen Khanh District, Ninh Binh Province
- Phone: (0229) 389 9903
- Fax: (0229) 389 9902
- Website: www.binhdienninhbinh.com
- Email: email@example.com
Southern Fertilizers Joint Stock Company (SFG)
Southern Fertilizers Joint Stock Company was formerly a state-owned business that belonged to the Ministry of Industry and Trade – Vietnam National Chemical Corporation.
It was founded under Decision No. 426/HC-QĐ issued on April 19th,1976 by the Vietnam General Department of Chemicals. The Southern Fertilizers Joint Stock Company officially transformed its management and production form after 34 years of establishment into an official equitization model from October 1st,2020.
Now, the company produces more than 600.000 tons of fertilizers of all kinds with a revenue of more than 4.500 billion VND, and with more than 1.100 employees. The company has 4 affiliated subsidiaries and a joint venture with LG Chem Group, Korea.
- Hiep Phuoc plant fertilizer (merger of An Lac Fertilizer Enterprise, Chanh Hung Fertilizer Factory, Binh Dien I Fertilizer Enterprise, Yogen Mitsuivina Factory)
- Long Thanh Superphosphate Factory.
- Cuu Long Fertilizer Factory.
- Packaging Factory.
- LG VINA Chemical Joint Venture Company.
In addition, the company also has an extensive network of sales agents, with more than 400 first-grade agents, over 10.000 second-grade agents across the country and the region.
With a strong production capacity and a wide market, the company is currently the leading manufacturer and distributor of chemicals and fertilizers in Vietnam.
Product suites: eagle branded premium NPK fertilizer and organic NPK fertilizers, Cambodia exported NOK, specialized fertilizers, Yogen fertilizer line with Yogen fertilizers and Mekofa Foliar Fertilizers, and superphosphate fertilizers of all kinds.
Details of Southern Fertilizers Joint Stock Company (SFG)
- Company name: Southern Fertilizers Joint Stock Company (SFG)
- Established year: 1976
- Address: 125B, Cach Mang Thang Tam Street, Ward 5, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: (028) 3832 5889 – 3839 3931
- Fax: (028) 3832 2807
- Hotline: 1900555546
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://phanbonmiennam.com.vn/
Agricultural Products And Materials Joint Stock Company (Apromaco)
Agricultural Products And Materials Jsc (Apromaco) was formerly known as Agricultural Materials Company under the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (established in 1990). It was equitized in November 2005 and became one of the largest fertilizer businesses in Vietnam.
Every year, Apromaco imports from 500,000 to 700,000 tons of chemical fertilizers of all kinds, with an import turnover of 130-150 million USD to supply the domestic market’s needs.
With a system of branches, representative offices, and a nationwide network of agents, Apromaco commits to fully and timely provide fertilizers and agricultural materials to serve the needs of agricultural production across the country.
With the motto of being “a reliable companion of farmers”, the fertilizer products provided by Apromaco have affirmed their prestige in terms of quality and credibility in the market.
In addition to supplying fertilizers, Apromaco also organizes training courses, encouragement of agriculture, guidance, and assistance to farmers, so that they can use fertilizers most effectively.
Implementing the policy of diversifying production and business activities, Apromaco constantly expands its business into other fields: producing superphosphate and NPK fertilizers; producing and trading packaging, agricultural products, and animal feed; being in the real estate business, and more.
Details of Agricultural Products And Materials Jsc (Apromaco)
- Company name: Agricultural Products And Materials Jsc (Apromaco)
- Established year: 1990
- Address: 14 Ngo Tat To street, Van Mieu Ward, Dong Da district, Hanoi
- Phone: 04.38232688
- Fax: 04.38434913
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://apromaco.vn/
Lam Thao Fertilizers and Chemicals Joint Stock Company
Lam Thao Fertilizers and Chemicals Joint Stock Company (formerly Lam Thao Super Phosphate Plant) is one of the first companies established in Vietnam’s industry. It was started to be built on June 8th,1959 on the bank of Thao River in Lam Thao district, Phu Tho province.
After 3 years of construction, with the enthusiastic support of Soviet experts, and the collective power of more than 2,000 Vietnamese officials and workers working throughout 1000 days and nights of hard work, the factory eventually entered service on June 24th,1962.
Lam Thao Fertilizers and Chemicals Joint Stock Company – the flagship of Vietnam’s chemical industry.
The Superphosphate and NPK – S Lam Thao product lines branded “Three green palm leaves” are no longer strangers with Vietnamese farmers.
Details of Lam Thao Fertilizers and Chemicals Joint Stock Company
- Company name: Lam Thao Fertilizers and Chemicals Joint Stock Company
- Established year: 1959
- Address: Lam Thao town, Lam Thao district, Phu Tho province
- Phone: 210.3825139 – 210.3825140
- Fax: 210.3825126 – 210.385125
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://lafchemco.com.vn/ – https://supelamthao.vn/
Can Tho Techno-Agricultural Supplying Joint Stock Company (TSC)
Can Tho Techno-Agricultural Supplying Joint Stock Company (TSC) was founded in 1976. It processed thousands of agents with domestic and international customers at the present. Can Tho Techno-Agricultural Supplying Joint Stock Company, or TSC, is one of the leading agricultural enterprises in Vietnam.
Providing market products ranging from seeds, fertilizers, agro-pharmaceuticals, agricultural products to food, the company’s mission is to offer comprehensive solutions to develop the agriculture industry toward high and sustainable technology.
Details of Can Tho Techno-Agricultural Supplying Joint Stock Company (TSC)
- Company name: Can Tho Techno-Agricultural Supplying Joint Stock Company (TSC)
- Established year: 1976
- Address: No. 1D, Pham Ngu Lao street, Ninh Kieu District, Cantho City
- Phone: (84.710) 3825848
- Fax: (84.710) 3825844
- Email: updating
- Website: https://www.tsccantho.com.vn/
Baconco Company Limited
Established in 1996, Baconco Company Limited is a joint venture with a foreign partner named SCPA, a branch of the French Group named Potasses d’Alsace. It is a mining and fertilizer company with a history of operating for over 100 years.
The company is known worldwide with its popular brand named “Con Co” (The Stork) which is the symbol of Alsace, as well as the symbol of prosperity and fortune for farmers.
Details of Baconco Company Limited
- Company name: Baconco Company Limited
- Established year: 1996
Hai Phong branch office:
- Address: 3 Le Thanh Tong Street, Ngo Quyen District, Hai Phong City
- Phone: 84-225-3765724
- Fax: 84-225-3765296
Headquarters and the factory:
- Address: Phu My 1 Industrial Park, Phu My Town, Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province
- Phone: (84-254) 3893 400
- Fax: (84-254) 3876 030
- Address: 12 Tan Trao Street, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
- Phone: 84-28-54160662
- Fax: 84-28-54160661
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://baconco.com.vn/
My Viet Fertilizer Joint Stock Company (UVF)
My Viet Fertilizer Joint Stock Company was established in 2008. It is one of the leading fertilizer manufacturers in Vietnam. The company’s products are manufactured with advanced lines and modern technology.
In 2008, the company launched its first organic fertilizer product line of the organic fertilizer treated with microbiological technology, which was different from other same-type products on the market, thereby increasing fertilizer efficiency and making fertilizer adapt with a variety of plants.
In 2009, the company invested in the NPK fertilizer production line, and also this year, the company launched a new generation of premium NPK fertilizer. This type of fertilizer has helped farmers increase crop productivity, and investment returns.
The nationwide business market of the company includes the Central Highlands, the South, the Central Coast, and the Northern provinces in the market segments of rubber trees, coffee, pepper, tapioca, sugarcane, rice, corn, vegetables, and crops.
Details of My Viet Fertilizer Joint Stock Company (UVF):
- Company name: My Viet Fertilizer Joint Stock Company (UVF)
- Established year: 2008
- Address: No. 30/5/8, Dong Hung Thuan 10 street, Quarter 3, Dong Hung Thuan ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh
- Manufactured at Warehouse No. 3E, Street No. 1, Tan Kim Industrial Park, Can Giuoc District, Long An province
- Phone: (0272) 3 874 688
- Fax: (0272) 3 875 688
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://phanbonmyviet.com/
Can Tho Fertilizer and Chemical Joint Stock Company
Can Tho Fertilizer and Chemical Joint Stock Company is a member of Vietnam National Chemical Corporation. It was established in 1977 in Tra Noc Industrial Park – Can Tho.
Its business is mainly in manufacturing and distributing fertilizer & chemical products; cattle, poultry, and aquatic feeds for the Mekong Delta and neighboring areas of ASEAN. And it will be the next name mentioned in this list.
Always at the forefront of Vietnam’s fertilizer industry, CFC “Co Bay” (Flying Stork) flexibly applies NPK fertilizer production technologies, such as “Steam Granulating Pellet Technology (Steam Technology)”, Vietnam Zeolite production technology, which bring great solutions to the chemical industry, aquaculture, animal husbandry, and environmental protection.
As an affirmation of the brand’s reputation, “Co Bay” products are strictly controlled by the Quality-Environmental Management system under ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 before and during the time of circulation on the market.
Not only providing guaranteed-quality products, but CFC “Co Bay” also provides many convenient services to support customers and the community, especially social activities, consulting activities, and technology transfer activities to farmers.
Details of Can Tho Fertilizer and Chemical Joint Stock Company
- Company name: Can Tho Fertilizer and Chemical Joint Stock Company
- Established year: 1977
- Address: Tra Noc 1 Industrial Park, Tra Noc Ward, Binh Thuy District, Can Tho City
- Phone: 0292 3841 158 – 0292 3841 304 – 0292 3841 043 – 0292 3603 117~119
- Fax: 0292 3841 429
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.cfccobay.com
Ninh Binh Phosphate Fertilizer Joint Stock Company
Ninh Binh Phosphate Fertilizer Joint Stock Company was formerly Ninh Binh Phosphate Fertilizer Factory, which was established in 1977; On January 1st 2005, the factory was converted its business model to be a Joint Stock Company, of which a controlling stake of 51% chartered capital was held by the State. It is one of the four greatest phosphate fertilizer manufacturers in Vietnam and a member of the Vietnam National Chemical Group.
Being a brand with strength in high-quality fertilizer, and being a reliable companion of farmers, the Ninh Binh Phosphate Fertilizer Joint Stock Company (Niferco) is an unmissable name when it comes to the best fertilizer manufacturers in Vietnam at the present.
With over 35 years of experience, the company’s products appear in almost every province and city of Vietnam, as well as foreign countries, such as Japan, Korea, Australia, Thailand, etc. By strongly promoting activities in researching and developing products, Niferco has over 30 varieties of fertilizers by now which are tailored for specific soil conditions, and plants to improve the fertility of land while staying friendly with the environment, and fit with the sustainable cultivating trends.
Success followed by another success, awards and achievements are factors proving the sustainability of the company on the market. The achievements can be listed as the “Vietnam Gold Star ”, the “Vietnamese Farmers’ Friend”, “Vietnam Gold Rice – Golden Quality Brand”, “Vietnam high-quality product”, etc.
The latest achievement was given to the Ninh Binh melting phosphate fertilizer and the NPK mixed fertilizer of Niferco when they were voted as the typical agricultural products of 2015 on September 16th,2016.
Details of Ninh Binh Phosphate Fertilizer Joint Stock Company
- Company name: Ninh Binh Phosphate Fertilizer Joint Stock Company
- Established year: 1977
- Address: Ninh An Commune, Hoa Lu District, Ninh Binh Province
- Phone: 0229.3610024 – 0229.3610863
- Fax: : 0229.3610013
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
- Website: http://www.niferco.com.vn/
Van Dien Melting Phosphate Fertilizer Joint Stock Company
Van Dien Melting Phosphate Fertilizer Joint Stock Company was founded in 1963 with many great achievements and contributions to the national economy. During years of development, the company has become a prestigious supplier and manufacturer in the chemical fertilizer industry within the domestic market.
With relentless efforts, the company is growing up with a passion for innovation, dynamism, creativity, and serving agricultural production. Therefore, the company has successfully won the farmers’ trust and gained many great achievements, such as 4 times being conferred the title of Hero of Labor for the company’s collectives and individuals by the Party and State; owning 10 patents, with many medals and other noble rewards.
Due to the high quality, the company’s products are not only consumed in the national market, but also exported to international markets with strict requirements, such as Japan, China, Malaysia, and more. In addition to the company’s traditional melting phosphate fertilizer, the company also produces 64 multi-element NPK fertilizer that meets the needs of specific soil conditions and plants.
Details of Van Dien Melting Phosphate Fertilizer Joint Stock Company:
- Company name: Van Dien Melting Phosphate Fertilizer Joint Stock Company
- Established year: 1963
- Address: Phan Trong Tue Street, Van Dien Center, Thanh Tri, Hanoi
- Phone: 024 3688 4489
- Fax: : 024 3688 4277
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://vandienfmp.vn/
The top fertilizer manufacturing company:
Of the above fertilizer companies, there are 6 leading fertilizer companies in the industry at the present, which are:
- Lam Thao Fertilizers and Chemicals Joint Stock Company
- Binh Dien Fertilizer Joint Stock Company
- Southern Fertilizers Joint Stock Company (SFG)
- Van Dien Melting Phosphate Fertilizer Joint Stock Company
- Petrovietnam Camau Fertilizer Joint Stock Company (PVCFC) – Dam Ca Mau
- Petrovietnam Fertilizer and Chemicals Corporation (pvfcco) – Dam Phu My
There are the most famous fertilizer manufacturers in Vietnam above. Hopefully, you’ll find this article is helpful when it comes to making the decision for the best fertilizer products that meet your needs!